Re: [Evolution] Evolution starts only with --offline option

Hi again,

hi kimmo,

Does Evolution also freeze when you start Evolution in --online-mode
when you're actually offline (=no internet connection available)?

Sorry, I have misunderstood you. Actually, Evolution starts normally in
online mode when there is no network connection available (I have tested
it by shutting down the network with 'rcnetwork stop' (as root) and then
starting Evo with 'evolution --online' (as user). Everything works just
fine). Of course, there are error messages because the IMAP folders
cannot be freshened, but Evo does not freeze... And when the network
connection is established again, Evo just keeps running with no
problems.

Cheers,
Kimmo