Re: [Evolution] Mail filtering (again )

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 08:00 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I agree, and this has been mentioned several times in the past. The big
problem as I see it is that there is no *standard* way of telling a mail
server what is junk and what isn't. Remember that many mail hubs don't
allow the user to log in. For any given setup there's certainly a way to
hack the funcionality and the Junk/Not Junk buttons give you some
leverage, but basically it's up to you to program them.

BTW a user configurable junk/not junk button would be the solution (one
option being to run a user defined script).