Re: [Evolution] No provider available for protocol 'file'

Exactly! That's my point, Nigel.

I don't see any tags while composing the mail, but when I send it, the email recipients see it, and I can see it too in my Sent folder. As I looked into its HTML source of the sent email, I saw the empty tags for the unordered list as "<>" instead of "<UL>". As more people can see that and not just me, I can conclude that it's a bug in Evolution that got introduced sometime recently.

Do Evolution developers look at this mailing list? Or is there some other mailing list to report bugs?

Thanks,
- Hrishi

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 15:30 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 15:29 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> This is evolution-2.6.1-1.fc5.2 on FC5. <>
> HTML
> Bulletted
> List
> Normally I never send HTML, so would not have seen the problem, but I
> don't see it when sending this message...

But I do see it in the saved copy...

	Nigel.