[Evolution] No provider available for protocol 'file'

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Fedora Core 5 and Evolution 2.6.1 from RedHat 9 and Evolution 1.5 (or older). It's been working great, but I have couple of problems that I can't seem to get resolved in the new version of Evolution:

1> When I try to set my mail filtering rules to redirect mail to a different folder, I get an error message while applying the filters:
           Error while Filtering Folder:
           No provider available for protocol 'file'.

I think it is probably related to upgrading from older version of Evolution to 2.6.1. How can I fix it without losing my old mails?

2> When I create a bulleted list (HTML unordered list), I see "<>" empty tags just before the first bullet in my sent mail. That's how people see it too. I am creating a sample bulleted list here: <>
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
    When I saved such an email and read the HTML source code, I found that the unordered list's beginning HTML tags are empty and it look like "<>". That's what shows up in the email. It should have been "<UL>". The ending tags of "</UL>" are fine. The list item tags "<LI>" do not have ending tags "</LI>" either, but that doesn't show up and still works ok, so I don't care if it gets fixed immediately or not.

    Thanks,
    - Hrishi