Re: [Evolution] Lots of questions

hi,

Am Montag, den 08.05.2006, 07:08 +0200 schrieb DaffyDuke:
3- When i wanna see an html mail with pictures found from internet, the
preview came back at the bottom of the mail and I can't read the top of
the mail cause the preview always came down. I haven't this bug when
pictures are composed in the mail.

try disabling the caret/cursor mode.

4- When i click on an http link in a mail, the preview came back at the
bottom of the mail. But this time, I can scroll up in the mail :-)

known issue, for your interest there's a bug about this filed at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org under component "gtkhtml".

cheers,
andre

--