Re: [Evolution] Mail folder does not show 87 messages

View sidebar when opened shows "Inbox (143)
Drafts folder, Junk, Outbox, Sent, Trash, Search Folders \/ (pointer down
showing "Unmatched" folder.
View Message Preview when open adds a horizontal separator and an empty
spacespace 1/4 way from the bottom where there should be a preview of a
message if one was clicked on, because "Inbox" is showing that there are 143
messages that should be seen in the Inbox.

So I clicked with the mouse on the Inbox  because it showed that it was a
shortcut not a folder, and all of my messages appeared in the Mail space.

Thanks all for being so patient. I now know a little more about using
Evolution.

Best regards,
Until my next problem.

If I see any questions about problems that I can answer I sure will.
Louis.