Re: [Evolution] Mail folder does not show 87 messages

Hello partha,
    There is nothing showing in the mail (view ctrl+1)

If I do not open the Evolution Email program, but open webmail I can see my
unread mail.
If i open the evolution program it asks me for my pop password and when I
type the password and press the enter key a message appears at the bottom
left of the Evolution scrssn "Fetching Mail"
If I then open webmail there are no longer any messages there.
But nothin is seen in my Evolution inbox.

Louis.