Re: [Evolution] Mail folder does not show 87 messages

hi louis,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.03.2006, 07:43 -0800 schrieb LouisD:
  When my Evolution 2.6.0 is accessed there are no visible emails showing,
however when I access my mail folder using "Edit Preferences, Mail Account ,
Defaults, Inbox", I see there are 89 emails there.

so when you start evolution, the side bar (folder list pane) at the left
only says "Inbox" and not "Inbox (89)", but "Inbox (89)" is displayed in
edit>preferences>mail account>defaults>inbox?

or is the side bar display correct and you just see no mails in the
message list pane?

cheers,
andre
--