Re: [Evolution] Mail folder does not show 87 messages

hi louis,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.03.2006, 14:20 -0800 schrieb LouisD:
I have already done that two times, this is a new install. I have only looked
on "Contacts"  "Calendars", "Memos" "and of course "Mail" using the "View,
"Window" feature. Before replying I clicked on "Clear" three times, the page
is still blank.

you also tried "view > show hidden messages?"

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!