Re: [Evolution] How to set up folder shortcuts now that the feature is gone?

hi adam,

Am Freitag, den 16.06.2006, 13:12 -0400 schrieb Adam Stein:
I really, really, really miss folder shortcuts that were available in
v1.4.  Now that I'm running v2.2.3, I'm wondering if there is anyway to
duplicate that functionalilty.

none that i know of.

I can't believe this useful feature was taken out just to make Evolution
look more like Outlook.

that was not the reason for taking it out, check the archives for the
several reasons...

cheers,
andre

--