Re: [Evolution] Adding / Deleting Contacts in Evolution

hi neelu,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.06.2006, 11:03 +0530 schrieb
neelu_dhiman persistent co in:
Can anyone please tell me how can we add / remove contacts in
address book of evolution? I want to use the methods used by
Evolution, create_contact, get_contact etc in C, but I know
where and how to use them. Can you please tell me how can I do
so using C code?

perhaps http://www.go-evolution.org/EDS_Architecture offers some
information? well, grep the code for the commands and read the code, i'd
say...

cheers,
andre

--