Re: [Evolution] Date received wierdness

Jeffrey

If I understand you correctly you're saying that the Date column heading
corresponds to the Date: message header, but the Received column heading
doesn't correspond to the Received: message header. Confusing to say the
least. Is there a reason for this? Among other things, it means that the
apparent Received date changes when the message is moved between
folders. This just sounds wrong to me. Does this happen only with IMAP
folders or is it also true for local ones?

poc