[Evolution] evolution-connector-2.6 crash !

Hello Everyone !

I had recently upgraded my system from FC4 to FC5, and automatically upgraded to evolution 2.6 (with evolution-connector-2.6.2-1.fc5.4).

Before this upgrade, I was able to access to my exchange email account, but now, I get a evolution-connector crash during the mail download, when he tries to get (just) 4GB of memory... But with evolution-connector-2.2 every thing works fine with the same mail box (mail box with around 500 MB).

Thanks in advance for your help !