Re: [Evolution] Date received wierdness

the Date: header is the date the messages were sent, not received. the
IMAP server's INTERNALDATE value is what is used to show date received.

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 15:51 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I had a problem with a filter which moved a bunch of mail from INBOX to
the wrong folder. I moved it all back manually, but now the "Received"
column for each of these messages in the folder view shows the time I
moved then back, even though they were actually received over a period
of months. All folders are on a Cyrus IMAP server.

Furthermore, the message date headers (as seen with Ctrl-U) have not
changed and still show the original (and correct) values.

What gives?

poc