[Evolution] Re: Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x4b0b)!

Ismail Donmez wrote:
Pts 23 Oca 2006 15:28 tarihinde, Rod Butcher şunları yazmıştı:
I'm ruinning x.org 6.9... I get the error :-

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x4b0b)!

using evolution email client (cvs head 2.5.5). Can somebody give me a
pointer to what this means ?

A google search will tell you that this is an application bug. Xlib is not thread safe and this seems to be another case of it.
Is this "Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x4b0b)!" in Evolution indeed an error in evolution like the x.org list tells me ?
thanks
Rod

Regards,
ismail