Re: [Evolution] Palms and Evolution

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 21:14 +0000, xordaii clifzone net wrote:
Anyone have some links or advice in getting evolution to sync with a
palm? I have had some luck with kpilot already, and hoping they get
out
kitchensync soon.  Until then, gnomepilot and how to get evolution to
sync with kpilot and my palm are kind of confusing me.
I haven't tried kpilot and evolution, however, I guess *there are no
plugins available for kpilot* to sync with evolution.  You have to use
evolution + gnomepilot.

Install gnome-pilot, evolution and evolution-pilot package. Run
evolution, and choose Edit->"Synchronization Option".  Configure your
device and conduits.  Press hotsync button and you are done.

HTH,

V. Varadhan