[Evolution] recursively search folders

Hello,

I have been using evolution for quite long time and I like it very much.
The only real problem (smaller ones being speed and memory consumption)
is that I can't find a way to search my email folders recursively.

I can't believe the feature isn't there. The only mention of it found
with google is some ancient feature request for it. There was a reply
saying that it will be in Evo 1.4. If it isn't there do you know if
there is a plan to add it?

I am running Gnome 2.12.1 with Evolution 2.4.1 on FreeBSD -CURRENT.

Thanks

Michal