Re: [Evolution] Anyone know how to get evolution to empty the trash every [x] time period?

hi jeffrey,

Am Samstag, den 24.12.2005, 17:15 -0700 schrieb Jeffrey D. Means:
I would like to configure Evolution to dump my accumulated trash every
say 2 hours as my workstation stays on 24/7.  Thus Evolution rarely gets
shut down and I have to dump my trash manually daily or I have a greater
than 5 minute wait as it expunges my trash folder where Evolution is
practically locked up.  I'm using a connection to an IMAP server but
this should still have little to do with it.

seems to be not possible, only when exiting the application. :-(
please file an enhancement request at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution .

Also while I'm on the
topic of doing things based on times, would it be possible to have
Evolution forget my GPG password after an hour of not needing it?

no, why should one like to have that option? hmm. :-)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!