Re: [Evolution] Compiling evolution 2.4.2.1

I still get this error message:

/usr/lib/libcamel-provider-1.2.so: undefined reference to `NSS_CMSSignerInfo_AddMSSMIMEEncKeyPrefs'

every time in the directory evolution-2.4.2.1/calendar/gui/alarm-notify
no matter which nss lib or nsrpr lib I try to link with.

Any one else that may point me in a direction of how to investigate this? I seem to be really stuck here, and I do not know where to look next.

--
Terje Bråten.