Re: [Evolution] Compiling evolution 2.4.2.1

You need to have libnss and libnss devel libs (from mozilla) to build
evolution. These are used for the SSL/TLS stuff in Evolution. If you
have them, you need to let evolution know about it with the following
options to the configure script:
--with-nspr-includes=
--with-nss-includes=
--with-nspr-libs=
--with-nss-libs=

I do have those libraries installed, and they are given to the evoution configure script as you said. I have the packages dev-libs/nss-3.9.2-r3 and dev-libs/nspr-4.4.1-r2 installed.
Are those the right versions, or do I need an earlier/later version?

--
Terje Bråten

MSN Search http://search.msn.no/ Raskere. Rett på sak. Mer presist.