[Evolution] gnome-pilot conduits and Evolution profiles

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your works on Evolution, I love this app ! :D

I have try gnome-pilot with your evolution conduits, this works great.
But I have recently decided to make a second profile under Evolution for my business.
Like this, calendar, tasks & contacts could specify if it's for my "Personnal" profile or my "Business" profile.

It's really usefull, but this not seems to be supported into your gnome-pilot conduits.
You have a list of Evolution profiles but we could choose only one profile at the same time.

So, each time I need to switch in my gnome-pilot all Evolution conduits :
Action: "copy to pilot" / Category: "Business"
and after hotsync I need to change to :
Action: "copy to pilot" / Category: "Personnal"
and hotsync again

It's really not simple to use... :-(

Have you planned to make a system to choose an action for each profiles ?

So, I currently searching a trick to make this possible more easily.
I have an idea but this not working at 100%.

In the /usr/share/gnome-pilot/conduits/ folder, I have make a copy of the e-address-2.4.conduit to e-address-2.4-Business.conduit
In this file, I have change :
- the conduit id="e_calendar_conduit" to id="e_calendar_conduit_business"
- the name value "ECalendar" to "ECalendar Business"
- and adapted the description

Like this I have in gnome-pilot a new ECalendar conduit, in the first I choose :
* Conduits Actions :
--- Action : Copy to Pilot
--- Unique Action : None
* Conduits Parameters :
--- Sync with :  Personnal (my Evolution personnal profile)
--- Sync Private Records : [X]
--- Split Multi-Day Events : [X]

And in the second ECalendar conduit :
* Conduits Actions :
--- Action : Copy to Pilot
--- Unique Action : None
* Conduits Parameters :
--- Sync with :  Business (my Evolution business profile)
--- Sync Private Records : [X]
--- Split Multi-Day Events : [X]

When I close gnome-pilot and looking in the config file into ~/.gnome2/gnome-pilot.d/
I can see a new file "e-calendar-conduit-business"
But in this file, there is *only* the "Conduits Actions" properties.
Where is the properties of the "Conduits Parameters" ?

Because the problem with this method, is all "Conduits Actions" are successful saved, but all "Conduits Parameters" seems to be the same each times.
In fact, If I choose "Business", the two conduits will be set on "Business"...

So I want to know where you save theses properties, and do you know a way to save them independantly ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english :-/