Re: [Evolution] How to check the incoming mails?

Exactly the same one was suggested me by Nicola (n_ultimodruido email it)a few days ago (on Evolution or
ClamAv mailing list)
It really works  :-)  (I tested it by sending to myself a mail attaching eicar_com.zip virus test).
However I must say that a strange thing occurred when I repeated that attaching the uncompressed eicar
virus test (eicar.com).
In fact, I tried a few times, but never received that mail. I wonder why.
Best Regards,
Alberto Zeni

Hi! That wasn't my idea... I just copied it :-P
Is it possible that you POP3 server checks incoming mail but not
attachments so that your mail is deleted during tha way and never
reaches you pc again?
bye... have fun!
Nic