[Evolution] How to check the incoming mails?

Today's Topics:

7. Re: Evolution: how to check the incoming mails? (guenther)

From: guenther <guenther rudersport de>

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion about the right filter rule which is:

"Pipe to Program"  "/bin/clamscan --quiet -"  "returns"  "1"

Exactly the same one was suggested me by Nicola (n_ultimodruido email it)a few days ago (on Evolution or
ClamAv mailing list)
It really works  :-)  (I tested it by sending to myself a mail attaching eicar_com.zip virus test).
However I must say that a strange thing occurred when I repeated that attaching the uncompressed eicar virus
test (eicar.com).
In fact, I tried a few times, but never received that mail. I wonder why.
Best Regards,
Alberto Zeni