Re: [Evolution] gaim <-> evolution integration

On Sat, February 18, 2006 5:17 pm, Schelstraete Bart wrote:
|-- According to that I should say that everything should work... but it
|-- isn't.
|-- Anybody who has an idea?

If I'm not wrong, you have to enable (and configure) the 'Evolution
Integration' plugin in Gaim. I guess, once you do that, you'll be able to
*sync* your contacts. :)

Hope this helps.

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )                  B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X
             & vCards / \                  DeepRoot Linux Pvt. Ltd.