[Evolution] Mail sync question

Okay, so here is what I want to be able to do:

I have evolution on my laptop, but I do not always have access to an
internet connection here for the laptop, so I would like to be able to
take my PDA (Dell Axim X5) and download my mail, then bring it back and
transfer the mail to my laptop. I don't really care whether this is via
irda, usb, or sd card transfer. I would then like to be able to transfer
outgoing mail to the PDA and then send it that way.

It doesn't seem as though any of the syncing options that I can find
will do the mail, only contacts, calendars, etc. So, is this possible?

--
Ian Truelsen
s/v Sting