[Evolution] gaim <-> evolution integration

Hi,

I have Evolution 2.4.2.1 running over here, with Gaim 1.5
I want to have the contacts of gaim in my evolution contact list, and the syncronisation is activated.
But the contacts are not appearing in the  evolution, also not when I'm pressing the 'sync now' button in the evolution preferences.

In the background I'm receiving the following messages:
--
bbdb: Synchronizing buddy list to contacts...
bbdb: Done syncing buddy list to contacts.

According to that I should say that everything should work... but it isn't.
Anybody who has an idea?

OS: Debian SID
Evolution:  2.4.2.1
Gaim:        1.5