[Evolution] Problem with evolution or pop3 server?

Hi,
    I am facing very severe problem right now while using evolution. The problem is , that I receive all the messages on server everytime i click on send/receive button. So, if I have say 100 messages saved in my mailbox, by clicking on send/receive button, I get all the same 100 messages again and again! Can anyone please help me out here!
Thanks in advance!
Chinmay.

Regards,
      Chinmay.