[Evolution] Global Catalog issue

I am using Evolution and the Exchange connector to connect to an Exchange 2003 cluster. Everything works accept accessing the global catalog server. The address to the server is correct, there are no firewall issues, but it tells me that the URL is incorrect. Does anyone know what needs to be entered into this field? I have tried putting the OWA address, the owa/public/ address, the address of the global catalog server, every iteration I could think of and it just gives the same error message.

Thanks,

Dave