[Evolution] Problem with rsync & Contact Lists

I keep hopefully identical copies of .evolution/ on my laptop and
desktops by using rsync (I run with the -a flag) and for the most part
this works--my mail folders, calendars, etc., all seem to be kept in
sync.

Recently I started making some contact lists on my desktop.  Rsync
doesn't copy them to my laptop, and my suspicion is that they are stored
elsewhere (i.e., outside the ./evolution tree).

I'm running evolution 2.6.3 on a slackware/frg-gnome box.

Thanks in advance.

David