Re: [Evolution] Problem with rsync & Contact Lists

Gunther helped me with this one.  Turns out there is a way pretty simply
way to copy addressbook.db files from one machine to another.  It's not
as automatic as I'd like, but it works.  It's all described in:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-February/msg00182.html

David