[Evolution] Question # 1

I am running evolution 24.2.1 and have a question about its
organization. With Evolution 2.2.3, which I used before with my Mandriva
2006, I had no difficulty calling a website refererred to in a message.
I just clicked un the underlined URL on the message and it came up all
right.

Now, it does note do it with the new Evolution. I am sure that this is
an error on my part. How can I re-establish the process?

I use Mozilla Firefox 1.06 as my default web-browser.

Thanks in advance

Yves Bajard