Re: [Evolution] send problem on fc5

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 23:22 +0100, Andrew Wheeler wrote:
Hello all,

I am having a problem with evolution 2.6.0.
When I send an email I get the following message -

Failed to append to file:///home/andrew/evolution/local/Sent: No
provider available for protocol `file'
Appending to local `Sent' folder instead.

can anyone suggest what might be wrong?

When you tried to copy your old folder/settings back, they must have
overwritten the Sent-folder URI in your settings. Evolution no longer
uses the format file://, instead it sues email:// so that the URI's are
protocol agnostic. This change happened back in like Evolution 2.0 or
so...

All you need to do is open your account settings and re-set your
Sent/Drafts folders.

Jeff