Re: [Evolution] send problem on fc5

hi andrew,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.04.2006, 23:22 +0100 schrieb Andrew Wheeler:
I am having a problem with evolution 2.6.0.
When I send an email I get the following message -

Failed to append to file:///home/andrew/evolution/local/Sent: No
provider available for protocol `file'
Appending to local `Sent' folder instead.

can anyone suggest what might be wrong?

quoting from former postings:

This can happen if you have just installed Evolution on a new machine
and have copied the file named filters.xml. Since the filters refer to
accounts directly, and accounts all have a unique ID number, you get the
above error if it cannot find the account anymore, so you either have
not copied the account settings or they have been changed in the
meantime. Evolution stores its account settings under
$HOME/.gconf/apps/evolution.

Hope this helps a bit... :-/

cheers,
andre