Re: [Evolution] Using novell groupwise as a mail server

Hi David,

 The most likely cause for an inability to authenticate to the server,
assuming you are hitting the right server at the right port, is a
version mismatch between evolution and the GW server.
With the more recent versions of the server and Evolution, a warning
message appears if you are not using the recommended versions. If this
is not appearing for you, you might be using an older server.

On the client, I recommend you use Evolution 2.6 (or 2.6.1 which would
be out in a couple of days).

Harish