[Evolution] Getting updates?

I have SuSE 9.3 and it comes with evolution included. However it is an older version and it crashes out when I start it up. This is a know bug and is a problem with the data-server and MS exchange profile. I have been trying to locate an uptodate rpm. No luck so far. I did download the source and attempt to build that but there are so many other dependencies that I have just given up on that. Surely someone must have built some binaries???

--

Regards,

Steve Waterworth
stevew stig uklinux net

Einstein: "The faster you drive, the slower you age..."