Re: [Evolution] Getting updates?

hi steve,

Am Freitag, den 07.04.2006, 14:57 +0100 schrieb Steve Waterworth:
I have SuSE 9.3 and it comes with evolution included.

so i assume you use evolution 2.2.x.

However it is an
older version and it crashes out when I start it up. This is a know bug
and is a problem with the data-server and MS exchange profile. I have
been trying to locate an uptodate rpm. No luck so far. I did download
the source and attempt to build that but there are so many other
dependencies that I have just given up on that. Surely someone must have
built some binaries???

suse provides supplementary packages, e.g. available at:
http://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/GNOME/update_for_9.3/

cheers,
andre

--