Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6 and Outlook/Exchange Calendar

If you make a change in OWA you see it in OWA if you make the changes
in Evolution you see it in both. Its definately an issue with Evo, it
seems if the appointment doesn't originate in Evo it doesn't bother to
sync it correctly, I think it use to work prior to 2.5/6 but its been
a while since I've used 2.4.

Pete