[Evolution] exchange connector

hi

THe email works fine

Contact:
I still can see old account (when I was doing some testing) even so I
have deleted them. I scanned my home directory for them, but no luck.
I cannot see GAL, every time I have an error (may be it tries to connect
to one of the deleted account!!!!)
in 'Contacts' I do have what it looks like the GAL list of name, but
there is no email within (only Full Name)

Calendar:
same as contact I still see old account even so I have deleted them.
can I open someone calendar?

The version that I use:
ii  evolution      2.4.2.1-1.1    The groupware suite
ii  evolution-exch 2.4.2-1        Exchange plugin for the Evolution
ii  evolution-plug 2.4.2.1-1.1    All bundled plugins for Evolution

andre

Certified 100% virus free by Postini from www.itlab.com