[Evolution] Evolution 2.2.3 ssl access to MS exchange

Dear all,

I have installed evolution 2.2.3 and the ximian connector 2.2.3 on
RedHad 9. Now I can't acces to our exchange 2003 server with ssl. Our
Admin says, that this server able to react on ssl requests. What can I
do? Is it correct, that I must install the package mozilla-psm?

Cheers Mario Sachteleben

Mario Sachteleben
phone:  +49-40-8998-4389
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (IT,Benutzerservice)
Notkestr. 85
22607 Hamburg
e-mail: mario sachteleben desy de
Germany