[Evolution] Calendar invitation in Outlook express

hi,
I need help to integrate evolution calander to MS Outlook express. The requirement is as follows: 1. I am using evolution 2.2.2. I set-up a meeting in my calender and send email invitation to the participants. 2. The participants using evolution or MS Outlook can read my invitation correctly but paticipants using MS Outlook express can read my invitation.
3.  Is there any solution for this ?

Thanks in advance.

Shrikant