Re: [Evolution] Evolution website lacks info on updating

Am Freitag, den 26.08.2005, 17:53 +0000 schrieb Regence 21:
In trying to update Evolution 2.0 to 2.2, I went to the Evolution website at
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/ and noticed
the following. I've been waiting months for someone to notice these
but nothing has changed so I thought I would post here.
[...]

hi brian,

some fixes to the webpage are already in, the rest should be in within
the next days. thanks for pointing on this.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!