RE: [Evolution] Evolution-*, Firefoy and nspr not installing

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 15:09 -0400, Marc Bellack wrote:
Regarding your reply below, I am using version 2.2.3 with a linspire OS. I
did not see the option you described below when I go to the account editor.
If this option is only available in a later version how to get the update as
Linspire cnr only has 2.2.3 available.

Its only available since the 2.3.x releases. The current stable release
is 2.4.x. Upgrade if possible.

CHeers,
partha