RE: [Evolution] Evolution-*, Firefoy and nspr not installing

Regarding your reply below, I am using version 2.2.3 with a linspire OS. I
did not see the option you described below when I go to the account editor.
If this option is only available in a later version how to get the update as
Linspire cnr only has 2.2.3 available.

thanks