Re: [Evolution] Publish entire calendar in iCalendar format?

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 03:05 +0000, Trey Ethridge wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how I can publish my calendar to a web site
that is configured with web dav.  I can do this fine with Mozilla
Sunbird.  However, it doesn't seem that this is supported within
Evolution.

No. This is not available ATM. You can export the calendar as a .ics
file and stick it on a web server - to 'publish' it.
The ability to read/write calendar data to standard servers like Hula
using CALDAV is 'on the way' and should be made available in the current
development cycle.

<snip>
By the way, I know you can publish "Free/Busy" data, but I don't think
this is in an iCal format, because my iCal clients choke on the file
when I point them to it after I publish the "Free/Busy" data.

What do you mean by 'choke' ? All Evolution calendar data confirms to
the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format.
Which version of Evolution are you using ? Quite a few related bugs have
been fixed lately on the HEAD. Poke Bugzilla to see if your problems
have already been fixed and pick a suitable version else please file a
new bug.

Cheers,
Harish