[Evolution] Publish entire calendar in iCalendar format?

I'm trying to figure out how I can publish my calendar to a web site that is configured with web dav.  I can
do this fine with Mozilla Sunbird.  However, it doesn't seem that this is supported within Evolution.

Am I overlooking a way to publish my calendar in iCal format?  If this functionality doesn't currently exist,
does any body know if the feature is planned?

By the way, I know you can publish "Free/Busy" data, but I don't think this is in an iCal format, because my
iCal clients choke on the file when I point them to it after I publish the "Free/Busy" data.

Sincerely,
Trey Ethridge