[Evolution] imap folders

I am having a problem with 2.4.1 and IMAP folders.

Everything used to work fine until I did my most recent upgrade to 2.4.1. Now whenever I create a new folder
on my IMAP server (courier), it is only visible for the current session. As soon as I close Evolution and
open it back up again, the new folder is not displayed. The folder is still there with any emails and still
receives new email but is just not displayed.

Every other component of my email system is working as it did and should. If you checked, I switched back to
Sylpheed which has no problems with the very same IMAP server that 2.4.1 will not behave properly with.

Anyone else having similiar problems?