Re: [Evolution] Evolution's http cache

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 11:53 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
<snip>
You can delete these files, no problem. But they should actually be
deleted. And as far as i have noticed they are deleted. So am not sure
what the issue might be. probably its some old stuff which remained
after an upgrade something (just guessing!!)

I've got a lot of stuff in cache/http too some at least a year old.
Never thought to look before.  I have version 2.0.4

Phil