Re: [Evolution] Evolution's http cache

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 00:44 -0400, Brian Mury wrote:
I seem to be accumulating a large number of files in
~/.evolution/cache/http. I'm up to 95 MB. Most of these (at least from
the small sample I've looked at so far) are from emails that have been
deleted and purged, and they go back over a year.
The .evolution/cache/http caches the html pages that are view in
evolution (as mails).

Is this cache supposed to be cleared automatically, and if not, is there
a way to clear it on command, other than just deleting the files? Is it
safe to just delete the files?
You can delete these files, no problem. But they should actually be
deleted. And as far as i have noticed they are deleted. So am not sure
what the issue might be. probably its some old stuff which remained
after an upgrade something (just guessing!!)

Cheers,
partha