Re: [Evolution] VFolders filtering of Follow Up Flags

hi,

Am Samstag, den 29.10.2005, 00:59 +0200 schrieb Alessio Bragadini:
I'd like to set Virtual Folders according to the Follow Up flag, e.g.
"Calls to make" for all messages marked with a Follow Up flag of
"Call".

However, in the VFolder editor the only rule I can apply is "Message is
Flagged" regardless of which flag is applied. Am I missing something, or
this check is not possible with the current version? I am still using
Evolution 2.2, as shipped with Fedora Core 4.

same in 2.5.1. please file a bug report at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
after checking that this has not been reported yet.

thanks very much in advance,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!