[Evolution] Printing calendar appointments for a certain month

Hello,

Before I describe my problem, I want to say that overall Evolution is an
excellent PIM client. On my 667 MHz PPC computer it performs well--if
not exactly snappily--under the duress placed on it by tens of thousands
of email messages.

However, I do have a small printing problem. I want to print a certain calendar
for the month of November 2005 to a PDF file. I deselect all calendars
except the one I want to print. I see that "31 Oct - 11 Dec 2005" is
written in Evolution's top left, and make sure that the small
calendar-of-days on the top right side of Evolution does indeed display
"November 2005," and shows dates from Monday the 31st through Sunday the
11th of December, all highlighted in blue. I conclude from all these
signs that November is the month I am currently viewing, and therefore
the one that will print. I click on File -> Print, then I select "Create
a PDF document" and choose to "Save As" to a certain filename and
location. Then I click on the "Job" tab and these choices are displayed
to me:

Selected day (Mon Oct 31 2005)
Selected week (Mon Oct 31 - Sun Nov 06 2005)
Selected month (Oct 2005)
Selected year (2005)

I don't understand how Evo decides which month to print; it's obviously
not the month that I am viewing, or seem to be viewing. By clicking on a
week number in the small display calendar, I can get the correct
"Selected month", that of November, but then it will only print the
assignments for that one particular week.

My question is: what is a fail-safe way to print the appointments for a
certain calendar (the only one selected, for instance) for all the days
of a certain month, to PDF?

Cheers,

Silas